We Use the Information You Give Us
We gather information that you supply to us directly. For example, when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, participate in a survey, contest, or promotion, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, purchase, access, or download content through the Services, refer others to the Services, apply for a job, interact with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us, we collect information. Your name, email address, username, password, postal address, phone number, language preference, payment information (such as your credit or debit card), and any other information you choose to submit are examples of the sorts of information we may collect.
In some situations, we may also collect information about people that you give. For example, if you recommend a friend or family member to the Services, we may collect information such as the recipient's email address. When you use the Services, we automatically collect information about you.
We automatically gather information about you when you visit or use our Services, including:
We collect information regarding your use of the Services, such as your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, web request, access times, pages seen, material purchased, accessed, downloaded, or burned, web browser, links clicked, and the website you visited before going to the Services.
We gather information about the mobile device or computer that you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device when you access or use our Services, or when you otherwise consent to the acquisition of this information. Please check "Your Options" below for additional information. Cookies and other tracking technologies collect the following information: Cookies are little pieces of software code sent to your browser by a website when you access information on that site. This site employs cookies to help us improve our Services and your experience, as well as to determine which parts and features of our Services are popular and to track visits. Web beacons may also be used to collect information (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic pictures that may be used in our Services or emails to assist in the delivery of cookies, the counting of visits, the understanding of usage and campaign effectiveness, and the determination of whether an email has been viewed and acted upon. Please read "Your Choices" below for more information on cookies and how to disable them. Information Obtained from Other Sources
We may also gather information from other sources and combine it with data collected through the Services. For example, if you sign up for an account using your credentials from a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name and account information, in accordance with the authorization procedures established by such third-party social media sites. Information Utilization
Growth Addicted does not sell any of its users' personal information or data. We may use information about you for a variety of purposes, such as:
Our Services are provided, maintained, and improved.
Provide and deliver the requested services, execute transactions, and give you associated information such as confirmations and bills.Technical notices, upgrades, security warnings, and support and administrative communications will be sent to you. Provide customer assistance in response to your comments, questions, and requests.
Communicate with you about Growth Addicted and others' products, services, offers, promotions, and events, as well as deliver news and other information we believe will be of interest to you. Trends, use, and actions related to our Services are being monitored and analyzed. Personalize and improve the Services, as well as deliver advertising, material, or features that are relevant to your interests and choices. Processing and distribution of contest or promotion submissions and prizes Connect or combine information from different sources to better understand your requirements and provide you with better service. Perform advertising and analytics services (described below). Execute any additional purpose for which the data was gathered.
Social Sharing Options
The Services may include social sharing features and other integrated tools (for example, the Facebook "Like" button) that allow you to share activities you perform on the Services with other media, and vice versa. The usage of such features allows you to share information with your friends or the general public, based on the settings you specify through the Services and with the company that offers the social sharing function.
Services for Advertising and Analytics
We may enable companies to display you adverts and provide analytics services throughout the Internet. Cookies, web beacons, and other technologies may be used by these organizations to gather information about your use of the Services and other websites. Growth Addicted and others may use your information to analyze and track statistics, gauge the popularity of specific content, present advertising and content tailored to your interests on our Services and other websites, and better understand your online activities. We or a data partner we have engaged may collect, store, and share a unique identifier associated with your mobile device in order to deliver customized ads or content while you use applications or browse the internet, or to attempt to identify you in a unique manner across other devices or browsers. We or a data partner may link and/or share aggregated or de-identified demographic or other data you freely gave to us, or data gathered from you that cannot reasonably be used to identify you, in order to personalise these advertising or content. Security
Growth Addicted takes reasonable precautions to protect your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, and destruction.
You may update, change, or remove your account information at any time by signing into your online account or contacting us using the contact information provided on our official website. If you want to terminate your online account, please contact us using the details provided on our official website. Please keep in mind, however, that we may keep sensitive information if needed by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also keep cached or archived versions of your information for a set amount of time.
Device and Location Data
Certain functionalities of the Services may necessitate access to your device's native address book application. You consent to the gathering of this information by downloading and using our mobile application that gathers location data. You can cancel your consent and prevent us from accessing your address book application at any time by adjusting your mobile device's options. Certain functionalities of our mobile applications may cease to operate if you do so.
By default, most web browsers allow cookies. You can normally configure your browser to erase or reject browser cookies if you want. Third-party flash cookies used in conjunction with our Services are not affected by removing or rejecting browser cookies. Please keep in mind that removing or rejecting cookies may have an impact on the availability and performance of our Services.
You can unsubscribe from Growth Addicted promotional mailings by following the instructions in such communications or by signing into your online account and adjusting your settings. We may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those concerning your account or our ongoing business relationships, if you opt out.
Notifications/Alerts through Push
We may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device with your permission. You may turn off these messages at any moment by altering your mobile device's notification settings.
- We will cancel all your funds and hold all your pending amount in company’s bank account if you work for another firm that has the same concept, foundation, and business format as Growth Addicted.
- If you are caught poaching/approaching our affiliates into other affiliate marketing organizations, you will no longer be eligible for our affiliate marketing program, but you will still be allowed to access the courses.
- You will no longer be eligible for our affiliate marketing program, but you will be able to access the courses if you are discovered harassing any of our affiliates, employees, or management. 4. This ensures that you do not utilize any unethical methods to expand your business here; otherwise, you will no longer be eligible for our affiliate marketing program, but you will still be able to access the courses.
- That all affiliates would adhere to the highest standards of honesty and ethics in the Growth Addicted Business. 6. That the affiliates would correctly and honestly deliver the Company's marketing plan, clearly depicting the degree of work necessary to achieve success. During interactions with prospective affiliates, affiliates shall not engage in misleading, fraudulent, deceptive, or unfair recruitment methods, including misrepresentation of real or anticipated sales or earnings and business benefits.
- That the affiliates will not make derogatory or disparaging statements about the Company, its products, courses, executives, employees, or other individuals or goods. Affiliates will be courteous to both the Company and the affiliate marketing industry. 8. That the affiliates will not utilize the Company's trade name(s), information, literature, advertising material, gathering of people, or other resources, including Intellectual Property, to introduce and promote the interests of any entity other than the Company.
- That the affiliates will work hard to guarantee that my customers and fellow affiliates are happy with the Company's products and services.
- That the affiliates will follow the Growth Addicted Affiliate’s Rules and Regulations at all times, if we found any affiliate breaking any rule, we will cancel all the funds of that affiliate and all the funds will be counted under company’s material.
- That the affiliates will not do any fraudulent act in promoting the Company's business to the detriment of the Company and other affiliates
- That while distributorship and subsequently, the affiliates will not do anything that may harm the Company, its reputation, or economic interests.
- The affiliates must not engage in misleading, deceptive, or unfair trading practices.
- That the affiliates will take reasonable means to secure the private information submitted to me by customers.
- You can not start your own affiliate company without giving 2 months’ notice, if we found doing so then your funds and all the pending amount will be under growth addiction. And that will be nonrefundable.